en nl de
Sign in Get started

More railway buildings

no replies 329 views
Open for donations

What was asked for

I want to buy more 3D models of railway buildings, such as stations, signal boxes, engine sheds and goods sheds.

Asked for by Fedor on September 12, 2026

What gets built

7 Station buildings
3 Engine sheds
6 Signal boxes
2 Goods sheds
Plus a set of water towers and water cranes for steam locomotives.

Prices on the different 3D platforms vary widely; the current price is based on discounts. Those discounts may have expired by the time I buy the package. I try to keep the price as up to date as I can.

What it costs

Line How it adds up Amount
Set 3D modellenMaterials 1 × €340.41 €340.41
The goal €340.41

This one is open for donations

€10 3%
of €340.41
1 vote
Pick an amount

Amounts in EUR. By donating you agree to our Terms and conditions; how we handle refunds is on Refunds.

Your donation is your vote: the wishes with the most support are the ones I pick up first.

Sign in to join this discussion.