Accedi Inizia

More railway buildings

nessuna risposta 388 letture
Aperta alle donazioni

Cosa è stato chiesto

I want to buy more 3D models of railway buildings, such as stations, signal boxes, engine sheds and goods sheds.

Richiesta da Fedor il 12 settembre 2026

Cosa viene realizzato

7 Station buildings
3 Engine sheds
6 Signal boxes
2 Goods sheds
Plus a set of water towers and water cranes for steam locomotives.

Prices on the different 3D platforms vary widely; the current price is based on discounts. Those discounts may have expired by the time I buy the package. I try to keep the price as up to date as I can.

Quanto costa

Riga Come si arriva al totale Importo
Set 3D modellenMateriali 1 × €340,41 €340,41
L'obiettivo €340,41

Questa è aperta alle donazioni

€10 3%
su €340,41
1 voto
Scegli un importo

Importi in EUR. Donando accetti le nostre Condizioni d'uso; come gestiamo i rimborsi è spiegato in Rimborsi.

La tua donazione è il tuo voto: i desideri più sostenuti sono quelli che affronto per primi.

Accedi per partecipare a questa discussione.